Saturday, April 28, 2012

LEAVING TOMORROW - WOOHOO!

Hi Everyone!  It's the day before I leave for "Cake Class" at the Wilton School - yayyy!  My flight is a bit on the early side ....6:30 am out of Boston.  I'll have to get used to "early" since class starts every morning at 7:00.  Yes, the first thing I packed was the travel coffee mug!  

I can't wait!  I'm feeling anxious and excited - like a little kid!  I have no idea what to expect.  What should I bring?  I guess as long as I have my credit card for all the shopping I"ll be doing at the Wilton store, I'm all set.   Maybe I'll just buy a few things each day so it won't seem like I'm spending a fortune???  I have an empty suitcase with a backpack in it... just in case I get a little crazy :)
  
Here is a pic of some books I"m packing, too, since I'll be looking for as much "inspiration" as I can get!

More when I get there - have a great weekend!  

1 comment:

  1. Yay Darlene. Can't wait to hear how this goes!!! ~ Becky

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!