Sunday, April 29, 2012

Made it to Lombard, IL

Here I am in Lombard, IL!  It was a long day, but I admit, things went extremely smooth.  I flew out on Jet Blue - what a great airline!  I should fly them more often. (oh...did I fail to tell you that I do I work for American?) 


Kim and I landed in O'Hare before 8 am. (UGH!)  Cab was there, early check-in - awesome!  They even let us partake in the breakfast when we arrived.  AND the hotel shares a lot with a Super Target - what more could you ask for?!   


We just had  wonderful dinner at "Buca di Beppo"(Italian if you couldn't guess)  with a glass of wine (or 2) and now it's time to call it a day.  Pick-up for class is 6:30 am.  I am posting  a pic of a few of the necessities I purchased today  - Caribou coffee to get me out of bed, Cupcake Sauvignon Blanc to end my day. (never know - I may need a glass)


  
Can't wait to tell you all about tomorrow!  Looks like an intro to cake decorating along with some "basic" techniques to start ~  Exciting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!