Sunday, April 22, 2012

ONE WEEK TO GO!!!

After days (make that 'years') of obsessing with the Wilton Cake Decorating Website (www.wilton.com) , the time is almost here.  Just 1 week until I head to Chicago for the "Master Course"!  I'm making my list of what to bring.... I guess I have to sharpen my creativity!  The apron is packed and looks like comfortable clothes for the 2 weeks.  Yayyy!   I have no idea what to expect, but I'm so excited!  Here is my first crack at cake decorating from taking the basics Wilton class at my local Micheal's.  I don't think it's that bad.....ok,  lots of work to do!

2 comments:

  1. Darlene,

    I am so excited for you. Enjoy your experience at the Wilton School and I will look forward to seeing all of your beautiful cakes.

    What a great idea doing this blog. I can't wait to read all about your week!

    Good Luck and most of all Have Fun!

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mindy! I did the Buttercream Class tonite at Amanda Oakleaf's in Winthrop - tell MIke he'll have to stop by there for you guys - the Buttercream they make is AMAZING!!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!